Hi my lovelies ❤ !
We are back again with another award ! We would like to give a big big big thank you to Monique for this nomination! Check out her blog, it’s so worth it :3. We don’t like spamming with award posts since we just did one recently, but this one was given to us last month so I think it is time to do it..ahhaha xD Since it’s a sisterhood award, I ( the girl in the couple), will be answering the questions 😉
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs.
- If you can pick any book character to be your real life best friend, who would you pick?
It would definitely be Hermione Granger from Harry Potter or Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. Both characters remind me of my best friend haha! A smart, opinionated, strong lady who does not need nobody else to depend on but herself. NHI, YOU GO GIRL ❤ 🙂
- Have you met any authors? If yes, who? If not, who would you like to meet the most?
I’ve met a lot of French authors since it’s easier to get in touch with them in Montreal ( Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt, Daniel Laferriere, Michel Tremblay, Marc Levy and Kim Thuy). I would like to meet J.K Rowling the most (DUH) hahah and if Emma Watson happen to be there too it’d be great.
- What has been your favorite read so far in 2015?
- What is your favorite genre and why?
I always tell people that my favorite genre are f**cked up stories LOL the more disturbing, unusual a story is, the more I love it. Psychological thrillers are a great tool to bring out this kind of story. Also, fantasy will always be my top 1 genre since I was a child I loved stories about magic, fairies, dragons, mermaids and enchanted forests; Dark fantasy is even better. ❤
- Are you a fast reader or do you like to take your time?
I’d say that I like to take my time, but recently I just noticed that I can finish a book really fast… Sometimes, I’m not even aware of it when the book is really good you don’t seem to see time fly by.
- When you write your reviews do you plan what you’re going to say or write it out then and there?
I’m the type of writing out then and there when I’m feeling inspired, I’d say that my writing can be really crisp and economical, not using more words than necessary.
- What is your favorite book cover?Seraphina ! The cover..is shining..with.. rainbow colors..HOW AMAZING IS THAT.
- Is there a book/series that you consider a guilty pleasure?Yes, Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events.
- How many books are on your TBR pile?Too many (._.)
- Do you have to read a book before seeing the movie?Yes I used to do that for a lot of movies that but then recently…I violated that rule with Gone Girl huhu.
My questions are :
- What are your September favorites ? (books, music, products,etc.)
- What is THE ONE BOOK everyone should read at least once in their lives ?
- Where is your favourite place to read ?
- How did you come up with your blog name ?
- What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
- What’s your worst habit?
- Out of all the places around the world you’ve been to, what’s your favorite?
- What are 3 essentials a blogger must have?
- As a blogger, what do you think we can contribute to the community?
- Best comment on your blog so far.
I decided to nominate some new followers we got, just to discover ❤
Lashaan & Trang