Join March Read-Along + Currently Reading

march-readalongHello lovely bloggers and readers ❤

After the fun experience from a few read-alongs this month, I want to do some more for March 😀 I’m planning on reading these books in the near future, let me know if you want to join me for a read-along this month!

Here are some rules : *UPDATED: BOOKS ARE PICKED*

1. Pick a book  on the list
  2. Comment what book you would like to read with me for  March (or later too,  I can take your blog’s name and get back to you  if you are still planning to read it)
  3. Feature other blogger’s name in your banner and post (or just my blog ahah if it’s just you and me buddy 😉 )
  4. I usually read a book per week (but honestly I tend to read 2 books at the same time LOL) that’s why I don’t want to impose  a deadline or anything ! Just publish your post whenever you feel like it.
  5. But the fun is to read in the same week heehe or at least start at the same time. So let me know and we will decide a date 😀
  6. It’s really flexible, you can do a Discussion post during our reading week or post some read-along comments here and there in your review !

HERE ARE THE BOOKS I’M GOING TO READ :

1st week of March: The Wrath and The Dawn

2nd Week : Red Queen

3rd Week: Glass Sword- Currently Reading

4th Week: Me Before You

Here are my previous Read-Along posts :

Thank you to the following bloggers: Aubrey, Carmen, Anette, Amy, Lora  for making this first Read-Along really fun! You should all check out theirs posts and blog because, well THEY’RE AWESOME ❤

CURRENTLY READING :

This week, I’m doing a Read-Along with Jacqueline for Night Circus and I also started These Vicious Masks ! Feel free to join me if you want to start these books 😀

See you soon beautiful people !

Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 2.26.16 AM

1. Maaaaybe I’ll join you again for a read-along 😀 Maybe Red Rising or Me Before You, I’ve been planning on reading those anyway.

1. transhaan says:

AMAAZINGG ❤ !! Can't wait 😀 Let me know when you start one of them!

2. transhaan says:

Do you want to read Me Before You for the last week of March ? 🙂

1. Hmm, why not! I really need to read this book. What date do we start on?

1. transhaan says:

Honestly I can start tomorrow or next sunday LOL March 27. Whenever you feeel like it 🙂 Just let me know!

1. I have to finish Ready Player One first, but I should be done fairly soon. And then I need to buy Me Before You hahaha. I’ll get it sometime next week, I’ll let you know 😀

1. transhaan says:

AWESOME 😀 CANT WAIT FOR YOUR REVIEW cauz I want to read that bookk soo bad ! Yes yes let me know whenever you feel like it 🙂

1. The 27th works for me! As long as I remember to buy it on Saturday, haha.

Perfect haha 😀 I’ll remind you on Saturday LOL

1. I got the book! I’m going to try to finish Illuminae first, but if I don’t finish it tonight or tomorrow I’m starting Me Before You then 😀

1. transhaan says:

No problem 😀 !! Tell me when you start it! 🙂 DO you have a twitter account? Are you more active on twitter/instagram or goodreads?

2. I’m anettesbooks on Twitter. Definitely more active on Twitter! But I check goodreads regularly too and I get notifications from Instagram so wherever you wanna talk works for me 😀 I’ll start it tomorrow probably, it’s pretty late here now 🙂

3. transhaan says:

OUhh yeah we are already followign you on twitter haha 😀 ! Awesome! 🙂 I’ll start it in a few hours too !! WOO CANT WAIT

2. I’m planning to read Me Before You and Glass Sword, but I’m not exactly sure when. I don’t want to sign up, and then not have time to get to it with you 😦

1. transhaan says:

Ouhh no problem at all 😀 ! Let me know when you read it and if I get to read the book before we can discuss about it after you finish it 😉

3. BooksatDawn says:

Glass Sword! I was planning on reading it on March! 😀

1. transhaan says:

YEAH? YASS LETS GO 🙂 When do you want to start? 2nd week of march? So I’ll start Red Queen in the first week LOL

2. transhaan says:

Maybe 3rd week of march instead ? :O

1. fiddlerblue says:

I will join you guys when you read Glass Sword 😀 any schedule works for me 🙂
        Also, I would love to do ACOTAR but I don’t think it’s feasible for me next month, maybe April? XD

1. transhaan says:

Hahah no problem 😀 Glass Sword it is !!

2. BooksatDawn says:

Sure! I’m in no particular rush to read it 🙂

1. BooksatDawn says:

Just keep me updated!

4. Thank you! I had such a blast doing the read-along (even though I was so behind lol). I will let you know asap about The Wrath and the Dawn. 🙂

1. transhaan says:

Haahah no problem at all!! 😀 It was still fun !! Since we get to talk about it 😉 And yass let me know! No rush though I know you are busy hihi completely understand 🙂

5. ljshouse2015 says:

I have Court of Thorns and Roses and would be interested in doing a read-along on that maybe, although if we don’t get to it in March that would be all right too. I have also put Red Queen and Glass Sword on my wish list, but don’t think I will be able to get them before the end of March – so will watch for your read-alongs on those.

1. transhaan says:

Haha no problem at all ! 😀 We’ll keep in touch for maybe April for Court of THorns and roses 😉

6. Just me, Carmen says:

Glass Sword! Will most probably planning for March Reads! You are Awesome Trang! Love You 🙂 ❤

1. transhaan says:

AWNN youre too sweet 😀 !! Awesomee 🙂 Ill be reading Glass Sword at the 3rd week of March you down ❤ ?

1. Just me, Carmen says:

Hey Trang! Sorry to say this but I have already started Glass Sword, may be I can have another read-along with you some other time when I’m free 🙂

1. transhaan says:

Of course no problem !! 😀 cant wait to read what you think about it !

7. Elena says:

Can I join for Red Queen and Glass Sword? 😊

1. transhaan says:

Of course :D! I’ll start Red Queen the 2nd week of march 😉 You in?

1. Elena says:

YES! What do I need to do? 🙂

1. transhaan says:

Do you have a goodreads account or instagram ? 😀 Add us and we can chat about the book and more details !

1. Elena says:

I added you at Goodreads dear. 🙂 following you on instagram now. But I think twitter is the best for chit chat. Do you have one?

1. transhaan says:

yess we do! 😀 We just created one today LOL how convenient and I just followed you on instagram 🙂 !! Our twitter is : @bookidote