Versatile Blogger Award

versatile-blogger-award

HI there ! 😀 Yes it’s us again.. we are ON FIRE TODAY LOL  We were nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Giovanna @BookComaBlog . If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you should do it nowww ❤ 😀

Here are the rules:

1. Show the award on your blog
  2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
  3. Share 8 different facts about yourself (we changed it for bookish, music, fashion, movie/tv show, sports, education/professionnal, food facts  about you).
  4. Nominate a few blogs of your choice
  5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination

SO LET’S BEGIN

fc7a91b58653cd38af9d46ad17c25784

bookish

Trang : I have a bookmark collection but I always end up using the most unusual things  (like receipts, piece of paper, etc.)

2016-02-22 08.44.27 1.jpg

Lashaan: I have a fetish for Classics (don’t take that literally :D)

music

Trang: I’m addicted to music and I went to a lot of concerts the last 2 years to see my favourite artists  (Demi Lovato, The Kooks, Kodaline, Arctic Monkeys, Marina and the Diamonds, One Republic, Imagine Dragons and Halsey, etc.) 😀 and twice, they were playing right in the middle of my midterms.. yup #STRUGGLE LOL

Lashaan: I have a fetish for Classics (maybe you can take that literally :D) Let’s get it on ! 😉

tumblr_n48mjssuzj1tx8aqyo1_500

fashion

Our ideal outfit Inspired by our favourite tv show character (RACHEL ZANE) and Actors !

Trang                    &                     Lashaan

tvshow

WE ARE OBSESSED WITH HANNIBAL (tv show, movies, and books to be read soon)  AND SHERLOCK (tv show, movies, books read)

sports

Lashaan plays basketball like a beast LOL Here’s my baby in action 😉

Trang: I like to dance, here’s a video ( but it’s been like a month since I didn’t go to the studio huhu T_T Stuck with school) !

tumblr_njfdhgehuq1u2m9uzo1_500

education

Lashaan:  Criminals are my field of study (no joke). I dissect them. I demystify them. I analyse them. It’s what I do.

tumblr_n2v7brsqh41rzik3go1_500

Trang: I was in Neurosciences before but then I switched to Psychology so I can get my major in Neuropsy 🙂 Brain is the one organ that always interests me from the little molecule entering a receptor to the impact of its activity on our behaviour that leads me to work as research assistant in two different labs ! 1112210-tbbtfaves-620x0-1

foodfact

Trang: I can eat Pho for the whole week and it wouldn’t be enough.

tumblr_mdnzr0p1iv1r8ysxso2_500

Lashaan: I like to collect restaurant business/visitor cards cause Twang loves to discover new restaurants around town (ME TOO THOUGH). Got myself a pretty nice little collection for now; not to mention that I’ve still got more to pick up for all the ones we’ve discovered before my compulsion began!

IMG_6025-Recoveredselfie2016-01-25 03.35.09 1.jpg

Charley @Books and Bakes

Maria @Big City Worm

The Oran-Utang librarian

Emma @ The Book Crunch

The Galaxial Word

Jesalin @ J.Belkbooks

AAND of course, if you’d like to do it feel free to tell me  😀 I can tag you in this post !

1. j.belk says:

Demi Lovato!! 😍
    Thanks again for the nomination 😀

-Jess @jbelkbooks

2. AAw, I love Demi Lovato and One Republic, too! And those selfies, SO cute! ❤

1. transhaan says:

Thank youu haha 😀 I wish One Republic will make some new music soon LOL

3. Congratulations. You are certainly versatile

1. transhaan says:

Hahaha Thank You!:)

4. Shealea Iral says:

Aww, thank you for the nomination! You’re too sweet. 😊

1. transhaan says:

My pleasuree 🙆🙆

5. Love the fact that you have a bookmark collection but end up using random things, Trang, I’m the same
    Haha Lashaan I have a Classics fetish too :p
    Thanks so much for the nomination!

1. transhaan says:

YASS ! 😀 I just seem to meld well with the older eras than the modern one. 😀 😀 No problem for the nomination ! 😉

– Lashaan

6. emmajanebug says:

Awesome post! Thank you so much for the nomination!! 😀

1. transhaan says:

No problem at all !! 😀

7. sublimereads says:

YESSSS SHERLOCK ❤ I can't even right now… I'm on season 3 and ERMIGHD XD

1. transhaan says:

The show..is like perfection LOL I lovee Moriarty 😂

8. I ADORE Imagine Dragons and Halsey, I have been listening to both all day! 😀
    I am obsessed with Sherlock as well! (Books, tv show, movies) I just looove them all! ❤ And I seriously need to catch up with Hannibal (the tv show), I have only seen the first season and I NEED to watch more – which I'm going to do hopefully soon. 😀
    Thank you for nominating me once more!

1. transhaan says:

YAAY ! Imagine Dragons is my favourite bandd 😍😍 Halsey has become such a badass nowwaday LOL 😍 Did you see the Sherlock Special Christmas ?? :O

1. Hahahah, she really has been! ❤
        YES, I have seen it! It was soooo wonderful! I loved every second of it. 😀 What about you?

9. Yasss music is amazing! Omg I love Imagine Dragons, Halsey, One Republic and Demi Lovato too! XD Their music is so good. Thanks so much for the nomination!! It was great learning a bit more about you two. ❤

1. transhaan says:

Ommg!! MUSIC SOULMATEE 😍😍 Hahah no problem at all 😀 Cant wait to see your aanswers! -Trang

10. BooksatDawn says:

I was at the Demi Lovato concert too! Didn’t you see Big Bang this past October? Or was it midterms? 😛

Thanks for the nomination!

1. transhaan says:

Omgg yass!! HAHA I forgot to put Big Bang AHH !! We would’ve seen each other one way or another if we lived in the same town 😂😂 !

1. BooksatDawn says:

Honestly we would have! Move to Toronto already! 😛

11. Codie says:

Thanks so much for the nomination!

Pho ❤ ❤ ❤ is my favorite thing. Sherlock and Hannibal are amazing shows (both the UK and US versions for Sherlock), plus those selfies are adorable 🙂 I love Hasley so much. This was a wonderful way to do the facts.