Hello lovelies! ❤
Ain’t it a beautiful day! Hope everyone is having a good one and enjoying every second of it. Whether it’s by eating your favorite dessert or reading your current book! You know that last one can easily book a smile on our face. So does the former though… OH WELL! Here we are with a deluxe edition of a Sunshine Blogger Award! We’d really love to get through all them tags and awards we got stockpiled so we can be up to date with all the fun goodies you guys deliver at our doors.
Without further ado, here’s our third and fourth nomination given by the great Jesse @ Books At Dawn and Rae @ bookmarkchronicles ! You guys should definitely go peek at their windows—hmm… that ain’t creepy at all..— they’ve got some really entertaining content and are really amazing to talk too! 😀
– Thank the person that nominated you
– Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate 11 bloggers
– Write 11 questions for them to answer
1. You’ve committed a crime and are going to jail for life. The judge allows you to bring three books with you and those are the only three books you’ll be reading for the rest of your life. Which three are they?
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
(I’m pretty sure with every reread, I’m going to learn a brand new lesson in life)
One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest by
(Maybe insanity will be my solution out of prison and onto a psychiatric hostpital? :D)
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
(The go-to book to draw up the perfect impossible plan)
2. Pick three characters from your favorite book and play the F*ck, Marry, Kill game.
The Gods of Gotham by Lindsay Faye
Mercy Underhill – Marry
The madam who owns the brothel – F*ck
The Killer – Kill
Kady – Marry
AIDAN – Kill -YOU KNOW WHY ..
3. You’ve been granted a magical power from the Gods. Which power is it and why?
The power to absorb other people’s powers. This means that I’m either going to have no identifiable powers cause no one else has anything to offer or I’m going to have anyone’s powers and be the sole being with magical powers. Evil, right? 🙂
Mind-control has always been my favourite power. Don’t ask me why and don’t ask me to elaborate you might discover my evil plans.
4. You’ve been in a relationship with your man/women and things are getting serious, but out of the blue they ask you to choose them or your books. Which do you choose and why?
I’ll always choose Trang. In fact, she’ll probably have PLENTY of books anyways. Problem solved.
I’ll choose BOOKS. DUH. Cauz in the end, Lashaan chose me anyways right LOL #GOTTHEBESTOFBOTHWORLDS
5. You’re being held at gun point but the shooter says he will set you free if you burn three of your books. Which three would you choose?
The dictionary, the 2$ encyclopedia on records of the world and a Christmas songs book.
6. Hero, Assassin, or Prince/Princess? You can only pick one. Which do you choose to be in a story with you as the main character?
7. There is a new law coming into effect. It bans (insert genre here) genre from ever being read/written again. Which genre would you choose?
Welp. I’m going to go with romance. That’s one genre I’m definitely never going to touch, and won’t mourn for once that law comes into effect! Sorry, friends. I know they can be sizzling hawt and amazing, but I need my other genres more! 😀
I’ll go with autobiography ! Because even if we ban it, I can still write my own story and no one would know! :3
8. With wanting more diversity in books nowadays, what is one aspect you believe should be represented more and why?
More diversity in ethnicity! Some authors are starting to embrace this is a lot more, and I think they should keep on doing so. Pulling from all the cultural background behind an ethnicity and using it in the plot cleverly is definitely something I’d love to see more! 😀
9. Your favorite author is going to call you for a once in a lifetime chance to talk. You can only ask them one question. Who is the author and what is the question? Why?
I don’t really have a favorite author, but I’d definitely want a call from Patrick Ness and my question would be: Will there be rhinos in your next book? 😀
J.K ROWLING AND I’LL ASK ONE THING :
WHERE’S MY HOGWARTS LETTER? 😀
10. If your favorite ship doesn’t end up together by the end of the book, would you give it a low rating and why?
Absolutely not! 😀 I’m not the kind to be influenced by the romance in a novel. I just hope the romance is necessary and complements the plot. I like to rate my book as an overall story, and if it needed the ship to not sail, then LET THE SHIP NOT SAIL!
No! I think if the author did a good job at bringing it and justifying another ship, I wouldn’t mind at all. 🙂
11. Pick 6 of your favorite characters and pretend they were in a horror movie. Only one will be the survivor, four of them will die, and the other one will be the killer. Who is the survivor, the killer and in what order did the others die in?
Sherlock Holmes – KILLER
Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov – DEAD #1
Randle McMurphy – DEAD #2
Michael Corleone – DEAD #3
Dr. Kreizler Lazlo – DEAD #4
Batman – SURVIVOR (duh!)
Dr. Kreizler Lazlo – KILLER
AIDAN – DEAD #1
Adelina- DEAD #2
Kady Grant- DEAD #3
Linh Cinder – DEAD #4
Hermione Granger- SURVIVOR
I would definitely solve any financial problems for my parents, and then spread my money with my friends and Trang to enjoy life to the fullest! 😀
I’d give a big part of to my parents who I will forever be grateful, and then spend on books and travel 😀
2. Summer vacation. All expenses paid. Where would you go?
I’m going to go with London, England for all those historical landmarks and beautiful sceneries.
Orlando, Florida 😉
3. If you’re having a bad day what cheers you up?
My baybayyy ❤ and a good book !
4. Why did you start your blog?
You can find the answer to this in our Blogger Recognition Award post! 😀
5. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
You can find the answer to this in our Encouraging Thunder Award post! 😀
6. If you had to eat the same thing for dinner everyday what would it be?
My mom’s spaghetti. 😀
7. Do you have any hobbies (aside from blogging)?
I read, play basket-ball with a passion, and also enjoy video games (Playstation Community Unite!) with the brethren.
READING. DANCING IN THE MIRROR. SINGING IN THE SHOWER.
8. What’s your favorite song?
I do have a bunch.. as you might notice Trang didn’t hesite to show you all that. But here’s one of plenty!
Hmm.. let me address you with this list…
Imagine Dragons- Shots, Demons
Big Bang- Lies
Artic Monkeys- Do I wanna Know
LifeHouse- Falling In
I need You- M83 ..AND MORE
9. Favorite book series?
I don’t have one, cause I have to complete a series since my rekindled days with books! So I’m going with Batman, cause that’s a series that I’ll always be on and adore with all my heart! 😀
Harry Potter. 😉
10. Last movie that you’ve seen?
We’ve both ended up watching Room together! 😀
11. What keeps you motivated?
Trang’s motivation to change the world.
BAYBAY! BAYBAY! ❤
1. You find out that the author of your favorite book isn’t the person who wrote the book. What’s the book and how would you react?
2. You get to choose between having all the books in the world but being stuck in prison for life OR your freedom with a serious case of illiteracy. What would you pick and why?
3. Everytime you read a book, a stranger in the world dies. Would you keep on reading?
4. Think about your favorite book of all time. You then realize that a magician erased it from existence and will only bring it back if you agree to have the hiccups for the rest of your life. Would you do it?
5. Think about your favorite author of all time. Tomorrow, he/she’s going to die. Would you rather be the one who killed him/her and no one knows about it OR not be the one who did it but everyone thinks you did it? Explain yourself!
6. You can either be a dog/cat with all your human cognitive abilities except being able to interact with others OR be human without the ability to read, write or see. What do you pick, and why?
7. You lose your past memory (and still be able to make new ones OR have amnesia for the rest of your life. What do you pick?
8. Pick your top 5 fictional characters. Now give them each a spirit animal! What are they? Now, if you apply the survival of the fittest, which character would survive thanks to their spirit animal?
9. Image your favorite antagonist. Who is it? He/She then comes to life and will either come after every single one of your loved ones, and whisper in their ears before death takes them: “*Insert your name here* says hello.” OR go after innocent strangers and let the world know that you coerced him/her to do it. What do you pick?
10. A wizard gives you the choice between making all the books in the world in braille (even future books) or making it impossible for anyone to ever write a book again (current books will remain intact). What would you pick?
11. Since it’s a Sunshine Blogger Award, I thought maybe a “brighter” question would be nice. Would you rather burn all your books and any book you ever touch OR burn all the libraries in the world?
ENJOY THE QUESTIONS; SORRY FOR THE WICKEDNESS! 😀 😀
FEEL FREE TO DO THE QUESTIONS (EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT TAGGED) AND TAG US TO LET US KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ENJOYED/STRUGGLED DOING THEM 😉
And The Sunshine Blogger Award Goes To…
13. Chris Evans
As always, you don’t have to do this award. If you’ve done it before, don’t have time or, simply don’t feel like it, NO WORRIES! ❤ As long as you accept the award with open arms, we’re very, very happy! Thank you all for checking out our content, leaving your thoughts and appreciation and showing so much love for us. PLEASE, please don’t forget that we LOVE you all and are very glad to be able to do reviews, tags, nominations and so much more with everyone! Bookidote easily puts a smile on our face and its all thanks to the blogging community and our shared passion for books! HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! ❤