Harry Potter Tag

bannerhptag

HI ALL MY READERS ❤

One night, I had nothing to do so I was procrastinating on the Internet and found a list of Spells from Harry Potter and then, I told myself WHY NOT MAKE A BOOKISH TAG ABOUT IT? Yeah Trang, great idea (even if we have a couple of tags stacking up in our closet :D). Each function from the spells are inspired to a book category. Important rule: you can’t use any of the HP books in the answer *smirk* MUAHAH I hope y’all watched the movies because we are going down memory lane!

Here we go!

flagrate

chamber-of-secrets-gif-harry-potter-harry-potter-gifs-hp-favim-com-291649

A book you found the theme interesting, but you’d like to rewrite it.

LashaanA Study in Charlotte

Trang: Insurgent and Allegiant

alohomora2969205941_1_27_qbjiduun

The first book in a series that got you hooked.

Lashaan: Six of Crows

Trang: The Young Elites

accio

tumblr_o43ep6i23y1qft49to1_500

A BOOK YOU WISH YOU COULD HAVE RIGHT NOW.

Lashaan: ALL OF THEM PLEASE. OKAY OKAY… JANE STEELE

Trang: A Darker Shade of Magic ! T_T
avadakedavra

tumblr_nrlqmojum21u1vo97o1_500

A killer book. Both senses. Take it as you like.

Lashaan: The Devil in the White City (litterally about a killer)

Trang: The Wrath and The Dawn (bad way aka killed my vibe).

confundo

tumblr_lokm6sr03l1qzcmp3o1_500

A book that you found really confusing.

Lashaan: The Dark Knight Strikes Again.

Trang: House of Leaves.

epectopatronum

original_1429365466300_i7i1d4e7b9

Your spirit animal book.

Lashaan: Crime and Punishment

Trang: Illuminae and A clockwork Orange

spetumsemtratumblr_lwwzngrjsb1r91p2wo1_500

A dark twisted book.

Lashaan: A Clockwork Orange

Trang: Invisible Monsters

adaasd

tumblr_lgxstifbqd1qcyo00o1_500

A book that surprised you in a great way, reveals to be more than it is.

Lashaan: A Monster Calls

Trang: Miss Peregrines Peculiar Children.

nominees

Amy @ BookEnthral

Nazahet @ Read Diverse Books

Cat @ They Used to Dance

Astra @Astrangersguidetonovels

Jesse @ BooksatDawn

Anette @ Anettereads

Jorelene @ Page Chronicles

Kevin @ Bookevin

Molly’s Book Nook

Being a Book Nerd

Word Wonders

Lila@ The Book Keeper’s Secrets

You want to do the tag but your name is not in here ? Just comment below and I will include you to the list no problem!! 😀 I wish to see everyone do this tag ❤

As always, feel free to use the graphics 🙂

That’s it for today!

Trang & Lashaan

114 thoughts on “Harry Potter Tag

1. Jorelene @ Page Chronicles says:

I love this so, so much!! This is such a great idea! ❤

Thank you for tagging me – I can't wait to do this! It might take a couple of months for me though because I'm swamped with my last month and a half of college, but I'll get around to this as soon as I can! 😀

2. Read Diverse Books says:

Oh, this is one I can definitely do! Thanks! I’ll try to have it up before the end of the week. Kind of busy 🙂 Maybe Thursday?

So, I’m allowed to use the images you created, right? I’ll be sure to link to you and credit you, of course.
    So excited!

• transhaan says:

I know right O_O Like I love reading horror stories but this one wasn’t even in that section and this book creeped me out more than any horror story Ive read LOL

3. Amy says:

Omg guys! What a brilliant idea for a tag! How is this not already a thing! I’m usually hella bad at doing tags but I really really want to do this one!

I want to read Miss peregrines… So so badly! I’ve had it on my shed for a while but I still need to pick it up! And yeah Young Elites is probs going to make it onto my list as well hahaha

• transhaan says:

AWESOMEE 😀 I know that you mentioned you were overwhelmed by tags haha the last time I tagged 😀 So Didnt want to force it on you!! Feel free to do it I’ll be so happy to read your answers ! I didnt know there was a Harry Potter Spells tag already LOL I’m not that original after all T_T

• Cinderzenablogs says:

I was tagged for another HP tag too but it wasn’t spells based though, so this is original no worries. 😛 Naz tagged me for this tag, and I cannot wait to get on it. Thanks for creating it you guys are awesome! Crime and Punishment being your spirit animal book is very interesting. I’m having such a hard time finishing it though it is very intriguing. I’m yet to read Miss Peregrine and am excited for it. 🙂

4. Codie says:

This tag is wonderful and those gifs are on point! It’s a shame A Study in Charlotte didn’t live up to its potential – I was looking forward to that one.

• transhaan says:

HAH YOURE TOO SWEET 😍 YAS THESE TWO BOOKS ARE LIKE THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE And no problemm you couldve told me !! I’ll gladly add you to the list :D💕💕 I did it for a lot of bloggers ! I’m going to check it out live 🙂 -Trang