This or That Tag

Hi Guys! 😀

We are now back with a TAG, YUS YUSS. Thank you to two of the lovely bloggers, Hiraethforthepages and Aubresbooknook, for tagging us 😀

THE RULES:

• MENTION THE CREATOR OF THE TAG: AYUNDA @ TEA AND PAPERBACKS and Sarah&Faith @ Sublimereads (Again we love these two bloggers ❤ 😀 Definitely check them out!! )
  • THANK THE BLOGGER WHO TAGGED YOU!
  • CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS, YOU DON’T HAVE TO TELL THE REASONS WHY YOU CHOSE THAT, BUT YOU CAN ALSO DO THEM IF YOU WANT TO.
  • TAG 10 OTHER PEOPLE TO DO THIS TAG TO SPREAD THE LOVE!

Since we have been tagged in two different posts with different questions, we selected a few of them and mixed them up!

1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?

Trang: What if.. the couch is my bed ? :O HAHA I seriously don’t mind! But I’d say couch since I would be less likely to sleep.. but then again.. I can fall asleep anywhere pretty easily T_T

Lashaan: Couch! The fact that I can have a slightly leaned back position on the couch (without the use of pillows) makes this an easy choice! 😛

looking-at-everyones-instagram-pics-from-the-weekend

2. Male main character or female main character?

Trang: Honestly, I’d love to see more male main characters out there! I had my dose of bad-ass female characters haha.

Lashaan: I’m just going to go with male characters because it’s a lot easier to put myself in their shoes.

3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?

Trang: SWEEEET ❤

Lashaan: Salty! Cause.. anything sweet I eat would be a lot more messy.

giphy1

4. First person point of view or third person point of view?

Trang: First person point of view is my favourite ! I think it gives us so much insight on their character’s development.

Lashaan: Frankly, third person narration has been the best for me so far. Being able to decipher character’s and seeing their development from the outside has proven to me a better literary experience! 😀

5.Reading at night or in the morning?

Trang: At anytime of the day but I enjoy reading at night best because let’s be honest I’m never up in the morning.. hehe #stillsleeping.

Lashaan: I don’t know what mornings are. Night is the only time my eyes are open. 😀

#NIGHTOWL COUPLE.

6358744820721344282069501586_signs-you-are-not-a-morning-person-alarms

6.Libraries or bookstores?

Trang&Lashaan: Bookstores. Rather possess than borrow.

freeze-frame-high-five

7.Books that make you laugh or make you cry?

Trang: Make me laugh! Humour is my weakness. If you can make me laugh.. you can make me do anything LOL. Okay there’s a limit but you get what I mean.

Lashaan: Books that make me laugh! I especially love books that can make me smirk because of its wit.

8.Who would win a fight between Queen Levana and Voldemort?

Trang: I think Voldemort would definitely win the fight LOL The Dude has never really died, he can resurrect and have faithful servants by his sides.

Lashaan: Who the f**k is Queen Levana? Voldemort would win any fight. Just look at him.

tumblr_nr8knedhlu1uad4s1o1_500

9.TV or movies?

Trang: I LOVE MOVIES. But I have to go with TV SHOWS. 1.I’m addicted to them and 2. We can really see the actor’s talent showing off more when you follow the character around for more than 2 hours. The attachment is stronger too. You start to follow them through the seasons and see how they’ve grown up :’) .

Lashaan: Welp. Couldn’t agree more with Trang. I adore movies and will never have enough of them, but the brains needed to create an amazing show is just too phenomenal. From casting actors who can pour their hearts out every episode/season, writers who come up with ingenious stories to tell and directors who maestro the whole thing into a beautiful orchestra. Bruh, TV shows for the win.

tumblr_nwp1i9wuih1u1xbygo1_500

NOMINEES :

WE ARE TAGGING EVERYBODYY! 😀 Please feel free to do it 😉

Lashaan & Trang

30 thoughts on “This or That Tag

1. Kat Impossible says:

I’d rather own the book than borrow it from someone too! I just like knowing that it’s my precious thing to forever have by my side in case I want to reread it.
    And I like movies too, but TV shows will always win that battle!

• Kat Impossible says:

I don’t even know where to start!! Once Upon a Time, Thirteen, Game of Thrones Lucifer, The Magicians, Supergirl, Jane the Virgin, The Flash, Chicago Fire, Med and PD, iZombie, Agents of Shield, Arrow, Baby Daddy, Younger, Shannara Chronicles, Blacklist, The 100, Legends of Tomorrow, TVD, The Originals, Outlander, Vikings, Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal … the sad thing is, I don’t even think that those are really all the shows hahaha

• transhaan says:

OH DAMN AHHA okay let me fangirl with you the shows Im watching.
          1. ONCE UPON A TIME. YASSS.YASSS GIRL. Omg are you up to date?!
          2. THE MAGICIANS! Ive just started it but I love it so far 😀 The acting not amazing but like its so funn.. MAGIICC<3
          3. THE FLASH. THAT EPISODE THO (the most recent one!!)
          4. iZombie is on my watch list!!
          5. How's Shannara Chronicles ?! :O I want to watch it so badly!
          6. TVD and The Originals I just kind of liked.. gave up HAHA I should rewatch it soon. Does it get better?
          7. I didn't like this season on Scandal 😦 How about you?

• Kat Impossible says:

Yep, I am finally up to date on OUAT! Took me long enough hahaha but I like the greek mythology spin now.
            The Magicians is awesome. Did you read the books as well? I wouldn’t exactly recommend them, but it makes the watching of the show even more interesting.

• transhaan says:

Ouhh that’s interesting!! 🙂 Yeah in my head Voldemort is like the biggest villain of all times after defeating not only death, but creating the whole reputation for himsef hahah xD I only read Cinder and not the sequels to really now Queen Levana powers. CANT WAIT TO READ MORE ABOUT IT!

2. ravenblake99 says:

Loved reading your answers! I’m a midnight reader and just like Lashaan my eyes are only open on night you know like vampires hahaha I love reading hillarious books too and I don’t prefer to read books that’ll make you cry. I’m a hardcore movie addict and sometimes I’d love to watch TV shows that has lots of action but I always prefer MOVIE over a TV show. 😀

3. hiraethforthepages says:

YES! Aha, this tag was done to perfection: WHAT SHOULD HAVE I EXPECTED. Now okay WOW, Voldemort seems to be some sort of badass, never-dyign super villain – sign to finish the Harry Potter series? I THINK SO. Once I finish I WILL BE BACK and I will see what side I’m on 😉 Love the post!

4. Read Diverse Books says:

I always read in the couch because I will fall asleep in the bed! I do sometimes read in bed on weekends, though. Right after I wake up because I will be alert and not likely to go to sleep.

I love sweet snacks too. Even though I have cut down on sugar SIGNIFICANTLY (and lost lots of weight because of it), I still have a sweet tooth.

Omg, I want to answer all these questions. Maybe I should just do the tag! lol

Thanks for entertaining me you guys, you’re awesome!