The Happiness Tag

Omg a tag from Bookidote?! It’s been forever I know.

We are back guys with a cute random post ❤ This month has been a tough month for us and we are glad to finally have time to a tag 🙂  Big thank you to the lovely Yarravy from Hiraethforthepages for nominating us.

1. happySleeping and Dreaming : As I get older, I discover how much sleep we all need. And ITS NEVER ENOUGH LOL Dreaming is one of my favourite things to do too, I always remember them and compile them in my journal. anigif_enhanced-32333-1428394165-4
  2. Reading : Look at this blog.. isn’t it obvious? LOLidiva_025
  3. Laughing : I laugh really easily hahah and it’s such a great feeling when you find everything in your life funny 😀
  4. Eating : I’m probably the biggest pig out there with all the junk food, sweet desserts and fried meals I eat. But like FOOD ❤ giphy-facebook_s
  5. Helping others : The last but not least, that satisfying feeling when you see someone’s smile or gratitude because you did a little act of kindess and be selfless.

List of songs that make you happy:

I nominate all of you ! Go do it, I NEED SOME NEW SONGS in my playlist ! 😀

Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 2.26.16 AMInstagramFacebookGoodreadsTwitter

1. LOVE your answers ❤ Agree with it all! And definitely checking out those songs now! 😉

1. transhaan says:

THANK YOUU ❤ again for the tag!! – Trang

2. kimmiegg says:

Any sort of food brings a smile to my face as well 🙂 great job!

1. transhaan says:

YASS FOOD FTW 😀 – Trang

3. It is SO cool that you can remember your dreams, I love dreaming too but I can hardly remember any of it in the morning ! :/

1. transhaan says:

LOL I LOVE DREAMMINGG ❤ Hhahah – Trang

4. Courtney Anz says:

I once saw the TedTalk from Gilbert Tuhaboneye talk about what gives him joy; running! To clear the head, it does feel good. And…helping others always makes me feel good. The other day I gave 2 elderly people on oxygen fans. It was about 85 degrees in their hotel room. His “Oh, Bless you!” certainly gave me happiness! Cheers to all!

1. transhaan says:

Wow thats so nicee! And yess it does feel good 🙂 Im happy this little post can make you think about that ❤-Trang