What Would That Villain Read? | Special Tag

Hello lovely birds! ❤

Halloween was right around the corner and only one thing crossed our minds. CANDYYY! We hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween weekend and night! You better have all stayed safe out there and had a blast—hey, that includes reading your favourite novels in the warm comfort of your beds!

Today, we thought we’d bring you guys a special tag that could raise the evil in all of us! Bookish evil, that is! 😀 Here’s a little special tag for you guys to enjoy!

P.S. All graphix are Trang’s handiwork. 😀

Rules

• Pick 5+ villains and wonder what books they are most likely to read (feel free to use our villains or find new ones!)
  • Nominate bloggers! As many as you want!
  • Have fun in the world of villainy! 😀

Shall we begin?

catwoman-villan1dracula-villain5joker-villain2moriarty-villain3voldemort

Tag, you’re it !

1. Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl

2. Yarravy @ Hiraeth For The Pages

3. Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books

4. Megan @ bookslayerReads

5. Jill @ Rant and Rave About Books

6. Kat @ Life and Other Disasters

7. Danielle @ Books, Vertigo and Tea

8. The Great Orang-Utan Librarian @ The Orang-Utan Librarian

9. Kevin @ BookevinBookevin

10. Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads

As always, if you’ve done this already, don’t have time to do it or don’t feel like doing it, it’s all good. We’d still love to thank you all for taking the time to check out this special tag! 😀

If you’d love to do the tag, we’ll gladly add you up in the list! Show us your villainous combinations, bookworms!

Lashaan & Trang

1. Megan @ bookslayerReads says:

Fun! Thanks for the tag!

1. Transhaan says:

Absolutely no problemoo! 😀 Enjoy!

– Lashaan

2. Ohh this is such a fun tag, thank you for sharing this! 🙂

1. Transhaan says:

Thaaank you! 😛 I’m glad you enjoyed it!

– Lashaan

3. Cool tag! Thanks for much for tagging me! I love the Joker. 🙂

1. Transhaan says:

As iconic as a villain as it can get, right? 😛 Thank you!! Glad to be able to tag you!

– Lashaan

4. bookevin says:

Thank you for the tag but this is SO hard!

1. Transhaan says:

You can do it, mate! (Altho, I’d personally wouldn’t be able to do the graphix like Trang did). Enjoyyy the tag! 😛

– Lashaan

5. I love this and your answers! What a truly original and fun villain tag 🙂 I obviously did not get this up in time for Halloween, but bookmarking so I can partake 🙂

1. Transhaan says:

Yaayy! Glad you enjoyed it and plan on doing it! Definitely looking forward to seeing what you might come up with! 😛

– Lashaan

6. This is such an awesome tag!!! Thanks so much for tagging me!!!!

1. Transhaan says:

Thaaank youu sooo much!! 😛 It’s a pleasure to tag you!

– Lashaan

7. Aaah! Thanks so much for tagging me! I LOVE THE TOPIC ALREADY! And you made such wonderful choices and the graphics just look fantastic and I am about to faint from all that swooning.

1. Transhaan says:

Hahahah 😀 I’m so glad to feel the loveeeee! You’re too kind with your words!! Thank you so much!!

– Lashaan

8. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAGGING ME! This seems like such a fun tag and I love it so much! I loved seeing your answers and while I haven’t read Super Villian, I can certainly see Voldemort reading it! thank you again!

1. Transhaan says:

Absolutely no problem! Hahahaha, the book Voldemort reads is actually ”Don’t tell me parents that I’m a Super Villain” too hahahaha We haven’t read the book yet (I believe it’s a comic book too), but it sounds like a lot of fun! Hope to see your own answers though! 😛

– Lashaan

9. healed1337 says:

In the vampire series I’m writing, Bram Stoker’s Dracula novel is Dracula’s favourite book. He’s got at least one copy of every single printing in every single language, filling its own shelf. Just a fun little tidbit.

1. Transhaan says:

Now, that definitely sounds like something he’d have. Nothing like having the book that tells you the most about himself! Basically a collection of various editions of his biography! Such a narcissistic dude.

– Lashaan

10. Donna says:

Hahahaha, brilliant tag! I totally see the Joker with It! And I Voldy taking lessons with his book 😂

1. Transhaan says:

Hahahha thank you so much! I’m sure Joke probably has a bunch of crazy books in his bookshelf though! 😛 Feel free to try this tag yourself, if you feel like it; would love to see what you’d come up with!

– Lashaan