Hello lovely birds! ❤
Halloween was right around the corner and only one thing crossed our minds. CANDYYY! We hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween weekend and night! You better have all stayed safe out there and had a blast—hey, that includes reading your favourite novels in the warm comfort of your beds!
Today, we thought we’d bring you guys a special tag that could raise the evil in all of us! Bookish evil, that is! 😀 Here’s a little special tag for you guys to enjoy!
P.S. All graphix are Trang’s handiwork. 😀
- Pick 5+ villains and wonder what books they are most likely to read (feel free to use our villains or find new ones!)
- Nominate bloggers! As many as you want!
- Have fun in the world of villainy! 😀
Shall we begin?
Tag, you’re it !
1. Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
2. Yarravy @ Hiraeth For The Pages
3. Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books
4. Megan @ bookslayerReads
5. Jill @ Rant and Rave About Books
6. Kat @ Life and Other Disasters
7. Danielle @ Books, Vertigo and Tea
8. The Great Orang-Utan Librarian @ The Orang-Utan Librarian
10. Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads
As always, if you’ve done this already, don’t have time to do it or don’t feel like doing it, it’s all good. We’d still love to thank you all for taking the time to check out this special tag! 😀