Christmas Gift Ideas : Books

THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING SOON! Who says holidays says…

Image result for books christmas tumblr

Here are all the books I’ll be giving out to my friends and family this christmas 😀 I think they make a perfect go-to book for anybody, from that non-bookworm friend of yours to the one who spent 24 hours at the gym. If you have a bookworm friend, PLEASE just ask them what books they want  BWAHA the chance is they already have all these books and more 😉

Enjoy the tears for the holidays.

Recommend it for : everyone, no age restriction, seriously.

milk and honey by Rupi Kaur

Beautiful collection of poems, modern poems, no over sugar-coating words, only the simplest and the raw feelings of a woman.

Recommend it for : that powerful and fearless woman in your life  name

The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

Game of Thrones meet 100% fantasy, no romance, a story behind a mysterious man or may I say, a demon. Just so you know how popular this fantasy book is among adult readers : A lot of people have compared this book to Lord of The Rings and some dare say it has surpassed the legendary hobbi world !

Recommend it for : anyone who’s fantasy lover and world-building descriptions lover neverwhere

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

NEIL GAIMAN. REMEMBER THE NAME if you don’t know him already. He’s on the verge to become of one the most famous authors of this century. Neverwhere is my first introduction to his novels and oh myyyy it was amazing

Recommend it for : everyone

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

An exquisite tale of magic and a speellbinding writing ! Enter the magical realm of Le Cirque des Reves , the result of competition between two of the most powerful magicians.

Recommend it for: anyone who needs a little of enchantment in their lives vicious

Vicious by V.E Schwab

Contrasting the Night Circus, Vicious is about a dark tale where there’s no good and only evil. The strenght of this book resides in its plot execution and the depth between the main characters. Neurosciences and adrenaline experiences with a fantasy twist will be at the center of this book!

Recommend it for: that Slytherin friend of yours

It was hard enough for me to pick the top books because there are so manyyyyy books out there, but if you are still looking for some extra gifts, here are some ideas:

115860_makeitmerry_0040% off Colouring Supplies (Nov 30 – Dec 25)
Holiday Gifts for Men from
The Holiday Book Shop from
Holiday Gifts for Women from

Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 2.26.16 AM

1. JJAzar says:

There’s hardly a better gift than a book, especially one you didn’t know you were going to receive! A surprise book has a special quality to it, no doubt. Great post.

2. Nirmala says:

Your friends are very lucky! 😀

3. I love this post! Such great ideas!💁🏻😊

4. The Name of the Wind is definitely on my list! You have some great ideas here. The Night Circus and Neverwhere are favorites of mine 🙂

5. I bought a Monster Calls for myself as a chrissy gift I can’t wait for it to arrive 🙂 So many good book recs on here The Night Circus and Vicious are both faves of mine

6. Bookstooge says:

If you were my friend and you gave me Name of the Wind, I would probably be forced to hire ninja’s to assassinate you for such torture. How many years has it been since this “trilogy” was started and not finished?
    Sometimes being a book lover is a rough road…

7. Can I be on your gift list? Lol

8. Cool stuff. I have to look at that Vicious again . . .

9. Bahahahhah this cracked me up: “Enjoy the tears for the holidays.” Here ya go, have some sadness for Christmas!

10. Michelle says:

I really loved this post 🎄 These are all great gift ideas! I wouldn’t mind finding milk and honey under my tree – everyone’s been loving it 😊

11. ruzaikadeen14 says:

How lucky are those on the receiving end of these gifts xD I’ve been meaning to read most of these, especially A Monster Calls and The Night Circus, for AGES but could never get around to them. *sighs*

12. I love The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern!!! One of my top favorites I’ve read this year. Full of mystery, wonder, magic, and “cinnamon things.” What more can you ask for. 😀

13. Diana says:

All these seem like wonderful gift. I have always wanted to read A Monster Call and Night Circus. Great gift ideas 🙂

14. Donna says:

I wish my friends and family were up to receive books for Christmas, but no one reads around me, this is depressing!

15. TeacherofYA says:

Great ideas for gifts 🎁!!