The Who Am I Tag

Hello lovely people! โค

It feels like it has been ages since we’ve published a tag together, and we got the perfect one to share with everyone today! If you didn’t know already, Bookidote is a team of two bloggers. One chick and one GUY; do not let the rarity foolย you! We have been sharing our thoughts about everything and anything for quite some time now, but we still feel like we could share a bit more about us! Oh, this one is going to be interesting!

Thank you so much Beth for tagging us for the The Who Am I (We?) Tag! ๐Ÿ˜€ If you don’t know Beth, then I don’t know under which blogosphere-rock you’ve been living in! Check out her awesome plot-character-setting structured YA reviews now (or after this…)! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

The rules for this is fairly simple. Do each of the proposed “personality”/identity tests and share your results with us! So, without further ado, let’s see what weย (Lashaan and Trang) are all about!

whatisthemeaningLashaan:

He just never knew and we tried to google it first but it didn’t come up either LOL

Trang :ย

It means beauty in Vietnamese in ancient times (? I think that’s what my mom told me). But ย I have 3 other Vietnamese surnames accompanying my first name so the whole meaning of my name :

The disastrous beauty of spring

tumblr_mfk8mq1n4g1s01khio1_500

whatismypersonalitytype

(Link)

Lashaan: Advocate

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Trang: Debater

Capture d_eฬcran 2017-04-12 aฬ€ 17.29.53

The Debater personality type is the ultimate devilโ€™s advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Debaters donโ€™t do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that itโ€™s fun. No one loves the process of mental sparring more than Debaters, as it gives them a chance to exercise their effortlessly quick wit, broad accumulated knowledge base, and capacity for connecting disparate ideas to prove their points.

tumblr_mfk8mq1n4g1s01khio1_500

whatismyzodiacsign

hogwartshouse

(LINK)

BOTH:

LASHAAN:2

TRANG:

It’s funny because my Hogwarts House change with every quizz LOL and even when you look at the in-depth data you can see that I’m scored equally in Slytherin and Gryffindor.

Capture d_eฬcran 2017-04-12 aฬ€ 17.20.48

17708688

whataremylearning

(LINK)

LASHAAN:

Your scores were:

• Visual 7
  • Aural 5
  • Read/Write 11
  • Kinesthetic 7

You have a mild read/write learning preference.

TRANG:

Your scores were:

• Visual 1
  • Aural 13
  • Read/Write 12
  • Kinesthetic 8

You have a multimodal learning preference. (ARK)

leftbtrain

(LINK)

LASHAAN:

ย 3

TRANG:

Capture d_eฬcran 2017-04-12 aฬ€ 17.35.57

bloodtype

LASHAAN: I don’t even know this or ever needed to know it…

TRANG: WHY THO??

Image result for da fck gif

whatcareer

(LINK)

BOTH :

dce11a05-8a51-49db-859a-e55c66470981

whatdivergent

(LINK)

LASHAAN: CANDOR

You belong with the honest. You believe that honesty really is the best policy. You stay honest to yourself, your friends, and family. While you may tell some white lies here and there, youโ€™re blunt and truthful. Youโ€™re trusted by all those around you, and your friends come to you all the time for some honest advice. You probably have a hit blog, and you love sharing your thoughts. Your direct way of speaking may scare away some people, but the friends you make stay by you for life.

TRANG: DAUNTLESS

Capture d_eฬcran 2017-04-12 aฬ€ 17.40.32

whatdoesmybday

(LINK)

LASHAAN:

The Firstborn

Stereotype: Natural leader, ambitious, responsible.
Why itโ€™s true: The eldest, for a while, has no competition for time (or books or baby banter) with Mom and Dad. โ€œThereโ€™s a benefit to all of that undiluted attention. A 2007 study in Norway showed that firstborns had two to three more IQ points than the next child,โ€ says Frank J. Sulloway, Ph.D., the author of Born to Rebel. Firstborns tend to be surrogate parents when other siblings arrive, hence their protective and responsible nature.
When itโ€™s not: Parents can set high expectations for a first (or only) child. โ€œWhen he feels like he has disappointed his parents or canโ€™t measure up, he may veer off in another direction,โ€ says Kevin Leman, Ph.D., a psychologist and the author of The Birth Order Book.

TRANG:

The Baby

Stereotype: Free spirit, risk taker, charming.
Why itโ€™s true: Parents are less cautious. (Hey, the older ones ate the dogโ€™s food and lived!) And they also probably have more resources than they did when starting out. โ€œParents are more lenient, so youngest kids tend to be less rules-oriented, and yet they still get lots of attention,โ€ says Salmon.
When itโ€™s not: โ€œSome babies resent not being taken seriously,โ€ says Linda Campbell, a professor of counseling and human development at the University of Georgia, in Athens. โ€œThey might become very responsible, like the oldest, or social, like the middle.โ€

tumblr_mfk8mq1n4g1s01khio1_500

And we tag….!

Karina

Nikola & Elizabeth

Stephanie

Sophie

Raven

My Paper Infinity

Drew

Alex

Nova

–ย And you! ๐Ÿ˜€ Oh, but you got to let us know so that we can add you up on the list! ๐Ÿ˜‰

As always, if you’ve already done this tag, don’t have time for it or don’t feel like it, don’t worry about it! Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful week!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Lashaan & Trang

1. Bookstooge says:

Trang, your extrovertism jumped out of the screen and choked me. I’m scared now ๐Ÿ™‚

Lashaan, fist bump for First Borns!

this was a lot of fun to read…

1. HAHA I just noticed that this tag targeted me as a villain compared to Lashaan it’s so funny, starts with my name.. then my personality type.. and the faction. Thanks for reading it ! It was very fun to do it as well ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

*fist bump*

If it was possible, Trang’s extroversion could be materialized into a shiny diamond-forged (is that even possible) Godzilla. You just don’t mess with it.

2. Awesome answers, cool tag and thanks for the nomination.๐Ÿ˜€

Oh man, I know I’m mega introverted……..apart from when I’m being loud and sarcastic, damn, I guess that I’d better stop harassing Lashaan with spider gifs now, us introverts gotta stick together!๐Ÿ˜‚ and with those answers maybe we’d all just better be nice to scary extrovert Trang!๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

No problem, man. Good to know that this tag made you reconsider your allies! ๐Ÿ˜€ As for Trang… you know what they say… Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! LOL #bigscaryTrang

1. Well….I’m not sure about that, you’ve got Queen Lizzy on your side on Twitter afterall, though we both know what will happen, it’s inevitable, the women will turn and gang up on us!๐Ÿ˜‚

1. LizScanlon says:

You got that right Drew- women will and do stick together so watch out boyz!

1. Boyz???? Boys with a Z, look at the Queen going street with the terminology!lol So you know, we be men, not boys!

1. LizScanlon says:

ooooooooohhh! Did Drew get a bit hurt for being called a boy? hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Not at all Lizzy, not at all.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ

1. LizScanlon says:

Sure, I believe you! ๐Ÿ˜

1. Spiders!๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ

2. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

A-freaking-men. LOL

3. Nova says:

I ended up doing the entire tag because you left it open for others. ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks for that! It was a lot of fun.

1. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Can’t blame you for being curious!! ๐Ÿ˜€ So glad you did the tag though, adding you the list right now!!

4. yaykisspurr says:

You two seem to bookend each other so perfectly! No wonder I really relate to your reviews Lashaan… such a great tag!

1. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Ohhh that is such a beautiful imagery! ๐Ÿ˜› Got to admit that it makes a pretty nice review team. ๐Ÿ˜€ Your comment definitely made my day though. So happy to hear that! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

5. This is such an awesome tag! I want to do this, if ever I keep up with all my pending posts. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Hahahah well, if you ever do it, let us know!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ll gladly add you to the list! Thank you so much for checking it, really appreciate it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Thanks for the tag. This one is fun and I am bad at doing tags so eventually I’ll do it. The Loki gif at the end of Trang’s answers are giving me life!

No problem man! I found those Loki gifs stunningly scary! ๐Ÿ˜€

7. justanotherloststudent says:

*gryffindor-candor high 5s*

Aww ye!! *high five* ๐Ÿ˜€

8. LizScanlon says:

This is one cool tag! I did the M-B personality test not so long ago and got The Advocate as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Trang being an extrovert doesn’t surprise me – her reviews and comments are a dead giveaway, which I mean in the most positive way!
    you two are a mighty duo! ๐Ÿ™Œ

1. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Ahahah thanks Liz; you’re awesome too! The whole Advocate description sounds pretty accurate for us too. ๐Ÿ˜› And maaaaan, regarding Trang, I couldn’t have said it better myself. Her extroversion has a life of its own. ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Hahah thank you so much Liz!! ๐Ÿ˜€

What a fun tag to read, I loved getting to know you both better ๐Ÿ™‚ I love the meaning of your name, Trang! Too bad you couldn’t find yours though, Lashaan…well, guess you’re unique ahah ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

I believe my mom told me that it was constructed with the help of a certain book, but the name of that book remains unknown… I guess I’ll just have to enjoy the uniqueness after all! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks for reading! ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Thanks Marie ! ๐Ÿ˜€ Yeah when my mom mentioned my name I was like NICE FOR BEAUTYY WOO โค AND THEN SHES LIKE : BUT YOUR OTHER TWO NAMES THO..LOL

10. ravenblake99 says:

This is quite an interesting tag! I loved reading both of your answers! I’m a Libra too and I don’t know my blood type either :p Thanks for the tag! ๐Ÿ™‚

No problemo!! Thank you so much for reading! ๐Ÿ˜‰

11. Ohh great answers for this tag, and it was nice learning more about you both, though it’s a shame you didn’t find the definition of your name Lashaan. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I got Advocate on my Myers-Briggs personality quiz as well, and it’s funny you were both sorted into Gryffindor even though your in-depth results for each house are completely different. I love the Loki gifs you included after some of the answers as well, kind of seems to fit in with some of the answers you got for these quizzes Trang! ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

I guess my name’s going to remain a mystery for the rest of my life. It was created with the help of a book (something quite mystical) but my mom doesn’t remember what the book was called. That HP sorting quizz is quite special. It’s like telling us that we can be hybrids, a mix-blood within Gryffindor. Pretty wicked stuff! ๐Ÿ˜› Thank you again for tagging us and for reading this! ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Well at least you have that meaning, even if your mum can’t remember the book at least you know it came from a book. I think everyone has aspects of more than one house in them, no one is 100% Gryffindor or whatever other house they get! ๐Ÿ™‚
        That’s all right. I’m glad you both enjoyed this tag.

12. This is such a cool tag! Thanks for tagging me!

Thank you so much and no problemoo!! ๐Ÿ˜€

13. Geminis and advocates unite!!!! Do we get to form some sort of cool kids club now? ๐Ÿ˜›

If we do, I vote you for #President!! ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Oh no no.. lol. I graciously decline and submit you for nomination in my place ๐Ÿ˜›

14. Donna says:

It’s awesome to know more about you guys ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m an advocate too, but I still can’t believe I was put in the Dauntless group xD

1. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Seems like the quiz is telling you go fight for everything you want in the world!! ๐Ÿ˜€

15. Hehe I love the loki gifs!! And I love the meaning of your name Trang!! And I got use my brain equally and writer too! Loved your answers here ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Thank youu! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve seen that writer career for so many bloggers out here! I guess we were all meant to write in life. ๐Ÿ˜€

1. You’re welcome! haha yes!! ๐Ÿ˜€

16. You guys, awesome answers!!! It was so much fun to read your take on these things. But why do like 80% of the people who do this tag not know their blood type? That’s such an essential and important thing to know. For example, I am a universal donor but I can only receive blood from the same blood group I have, so knowing that is great for an emergency … that I hope will never come. I don’t know what the blood type would tell you about your personality though xD

1. Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Hahaha thanks for reading Kat! I can totally see the use of knowing your blood type, especially for those special cases like yours. I think it’s simply cause I have to find myself in a situation where such information would be important and that I haven’t been to a hospital for anything for me to even ask them to give me that information hahahah But for emergencies, I can totally see the importance of knowing your blood type. But… for your personality?… I have no clue hahahah

1. Yeah, I don’t think it gives you special traits or characteristics hahaha that would be really weird. I don’t even know how I found out, my parents just told me one day when I was still young because they both have the same blood type as me.

2. Hahah that’s exactly wwhy I put my answer : WHY THO LOL I didnt see the relation between that and telling the bloggers about myself . But I do know my blood type, I just didn’t see the relevance of mentioning it ๐Ÿ™‚

1. That makes sense then hahaha but a surprising amount of people really don’t know. It doesn’t make sense to put it in a personality “quiz” at all though!

17. You are too funny. I still have to do the other tag. In fact, I will be doing it soon. Thanks for this one. In time, I will respond! Great post, so eye-opening ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Hahah no worries about it! I do enjoy swarming you with tags though. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

18. This was such an amazing tag! I love these, they’re always so cool to read ๐Ÿ˜€
    Gryffindor buddies, yess!!! *high five* I got my house from Pottermore and had no idea this test existed, it’s really interesting to see the percentages! So you guys are Gryfferin and Gryffinpuff? (Hybrid houses are awesome!)
    By the way, Trang, your name’s meaning is absolutely fierce. I’m jealous!
    Thank you so much for tagging me, guys! โค Can't wait to do this one!

1. Hahah no problem! Looking forward to seeing what you get for all these tests! No pressure! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Got to admit that I love the sound of Gryffinpuff. Hybrid house names should’ve been in the HP series!! :O

1. I think so too! Especially since Rowling always made it obvious that there were a lot of students unable to choose… Harry himself was supposed to go into Slytherin but chose Gryffindor and the Sorting Hat allowed it. I think that happened a lot.
        Thanks so much! I’m really excited to do it and see what I get ^^

19. Wow, beauty as a name, that’s so poetic :-)! I’ve already done this one too and I think I’m in Gryffindor too ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Yay!!! Hourray for a world filled with Gryffindors! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks for stopping by, Inge! ๐Ÿ˜€

20. Zezee says:

And right off the bat y’all have me cracking up. Lol!
    Hmm…Advocate and Debater…do y’all argue a lot? I wonder cause both personality types will have strong beliefs, I think. Or the Advocate will and the Debater would shred everything and piss off the Advocate…
    Pretty cool tag. I think from the Debater we could tell that Trang’s the rebel, lol!
    I’ll probably do this tag too.

1. Hahahah we have our moments! But we all know who wins those fights anyways! *points to self* Advocate #represent!! ๐Ÿ˜€ No for real, we gotta keep this comment on the low. If she finds out, I’ll probably get shredded. Or at least, she’ll try and fail. ๐Ÿ™‚

P.S. I’ll gladly add you to the list if you ever end up doing this tag!! ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Zezee says:

Haha!! Lol.
        Cool. I’ll consider myself tagged by you, when I do the tag.