The Who Am I Tag

Hello lovely people! ❀

It feels like it has been ages since we’ve published a tag together, and we got the perfect one to share with everyone today! If you didn’t know already, Bookidote is a team of two bloggers. One chick and one GUY; do not let the rarity foolΒ you! We have been sharing our thoughts about everything and anything for quite some time now, but we still feel like we could share a bit more about us! Oh, this one is going to be interesting!

Thank you so much Beth for tagging us for the The Who Am I (We?) Tag! πŸ˜€ If you don’t know Beth, then I don’t know under which blogosphere-rock you’ve been living in! Check out her awesome plot-character-setting structured YA reviews now (or after this…)! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

The rules for this is fairly simple. Do each of the proposed “personality”/identity tests and share your results with us! So, without further ado, let’s see what weΒ (Lashaan and Trang) are all about!

whatisthemeaningLashaan:

He just never knew and we tried to google it first but it didn’t come up either LOL

Trang :Β

It means beauty in Vietnamese in ancient times (? I think that’s what my mom told me). But Β I have 3 other Vietnamese surnames accompanying my first name so the whole meaning of my name :

The disastrous beauty of spring

tumblr_mfk8mq1n4g1s01khio1_500

whatismypersonalitytype

(Link)

Lashaan: Advocate

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Trang: Debater

Capture d_écran 2017-04-12 aΜ€ 17.29.53

The Debater personality type is the ultimate devil’s advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Debaters don’t do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it’s fun. No one loves the process of mental sparring more than Debaters, as it gives them a chance to exercise their effortlessly quick wit, broad accumulated knowledge base, and capacity for connecting disparate ideas to prove their points.

tumblr_mfk8mq1n4g1s01khio1_500

whatismyzodiacsign

hogwartshouse

(LINK)

BOTH:

LASHAAN:2

TRANG:

It’s funny because my Hogwarts House change with every quizz LOL and even when you look at the in-depth data you can see that I’m scored equally in Slytherin and Gryffindor.

Capture d_écran 2017-04-12 aΜ€ 17.20.48

17708688

whataremylearning

(LINK)

LASHAAN:

Your scores were:

• Visual 7
  • Aural 5
  • Read/Write 11
  • Kinesthetic 7

You have a mild read/write learning preference.

TRANG:

Your scores were:

• Visual 1
  • Aural 13
  • Read/Write 12
  • Kinesthetic 8

You have a multimodal learning preference. (ARK)

leftbtrain

(LINK)

LASHAAN:

Β 3

TRANG:

Capture d_écran 2017-04-12 aΜ€ 17.35.57

bloodtype

LASHAAN: I don’t even know this or ever needed to know it…

TRANG: WHY THO??

Image result for da fck gif

whatcareer

(LINK)

BOTH :

dce11a05-8a51-49db-859a-e55c66470981

whatdivergent

(LINK)

LASHAAN: CANDOR

You belong with the honest. You believe that honesty really is the best policy. You stay honest to yourself, your friends, and family. While you may tell some white lies here and there, you’re blunt and truthful. You’re trusted by all those around you, and your friends come to you all the time for some honest advice. You probably have a hit blog, and you love sharing your thoughts. Your direct way of speaking may scare away some people, but the friends you make stay by you for life.

TRANG: DAUNTLESS

Capture d_écran 2017-04-12 aΜ€ 17.40.32

whatdoesmybday

(LINK)

LASHAAN:

The Firstborn

Stereotype: Natural leader, ambitious, responsible.
Why it’s true: The eldest, for a while, has no competition for time (or books or baby banter) with Mom and Dad. β€œThere’s a benefit to all of that undiluted attention. A 2007 study in Norway showed that firstborns had two to three more IQ points than the next child,” says Frank J. Sulloway, Ph.D., the author of Born to Rebel. Firstborns tend to be surrogate parents when other siblings arrive, hence their protective and responsible nature.
When it’s not: Parents can set high expectations for a first (or only) child. β€œWhen he feels like he has disappointed his parents or can’t measure up, he may veer off in another direction,” says Kevin Leman, Ph.D., a psychologist and the author of The Birth Order Book.

TRANG:

The Baby

Stereotype: Free spirit, risk taker, charming.
Why it’s true: Parents are less cautious. (Hey, the older ones ate the dog’s food and lived!) And they also probably have more resources than they did when starting out. β€œParents are more lenient, so youngest kids tend to be less rules-oriented, and yet they still get lots of attention,” says Salmon.
When it’s not: β€œSome babies resent not being taken seriously,” says Linda Campbell, a professor of counseling and human development at the University of Georgia, in Athens. β€œThey might become very responsible, like the oldest, or social, like the middle.”

tumblr_mfk8mq1n4g1s01khio1_500

And we tag….!

Karina

Nikola & Elizabeth

Stephanie

Sophie

Raven

My Paper Infinity

Drew

Alex

Nova

–Β And you! πŸ˜€ Oh, but you got to let us know so that we can add you up on the list! πŸ˜‰

As always, if you’ve already done this tag, don’t have time for it or don’t feel like it, don’t worry about it! Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful week!! πŸ˜€

Lashaan & Trang

62 thoughts on “The Who Am I Tag

• Trang (Bookidote) says:

HAHA I just noticed that this tag targeted me as a villain compared to Lashaan it’s so funny, starts with my name.. then my personality type.. and the faction. Thanks for reading it ! It was very fun to do it as well πŸ˜€

• Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

*fist bump*

If it was possible, Trang’s extroversion could be materialized into a shiny diamond-forged (is that even possible) Godzilla. You just don’t mess with it.

1. Drew @ TheTattooedBookGeek says:

Awesome answers, cool tag and thanks for the nomination.πŸ˜€

Oh man, I know I’m mega introverted……..apart from when I’m being loud and sarcastic, damn, I guess that I’d better stop harassing Lashaan with spider gifs now, us introverts gotta stick together!πŸ˜‚ and with those answers maybe we’d all just better be nice to scary extrovert Trang!πŸ˜‚

• Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Ohhh that is such a beautiful imagery! πŸ˜› Got to admit that it makes a pretty nice review team. πŸ˜€ Your comment definitely made my day though. So happy to hear that! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

• Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Hahahah well, if you ever do it, let us know!! πŸ˜€ I’ll gladly add you to the list! Thank you so much for checking it, really appreciate it. πŸ˜‰

2. LizScanlon says:

This is one cool tag! I did the M-B personality test not so long ago and got The Advocate as well! 😊
    Trang being an extrovert doesn’t surprise me – her reviews and comments are a dead giveaway, which I mean in the most positive way!
    you two are a mighty duo! πŸ™Œ

What a fun tag to read, I loved getting to know you both better πŸ™‚ I love the meaning of your name, Trang! Too bad you couldn’t find yours though, Lashaan…well, guess you’re unique ahah πŸ™‚

• Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

I believe my mom told me that it was constructed with the help of a certain book, but the name of that book remains unknown… I guess I’ll just have to enjoy the uniqueness after all! πŸ˜€ Thanks for reading! πŸ˜‰

4. Beth (Reading Every Night) says:

Ohh great answers for this tag, and it was nice learning more about you both, though it’s a shame you didn’t find the definition of your name Lashaan. πŸ™‚
    I got Advocate on my Myers-Briggs personality quiz as well, and it’s funny you were both sorted into Gryffindor even though your in-depth results for each house are completely different. I love the Loki gifs you included after some of the answers as well, kind of seems to fit in with some of the answers you got for these quizzes Trang! πŸ˜€

• Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

I guess my name’s going to remain a mystery for the rest of my life. It was created with the help of a book (something quite mystical) but my mom doesn’t remember what the book was called. That HP sorting quizz is quite special. It’s like telling us that we can be hybrids, a mix-blood within Gryffindor. Pretty wicked stuff! πŸ˜› Thank you again for tagging us and for reading this! πŸ˜€

• Beth (Reading Every Night) says:

Well at least you have that meaning, even if your mum can’t remember the book at least you know it came from a book. I think everyone has aspects of more than one house in them, no one is 100% Gryffindor or whatever other house they get! πŸ™‚
        That’s all right. I’m glad you both enjoyed this tag.

5. Kat Impossible says:

You guys, awesome answers!!! It was so much fun to read your take on these things. But why do like 80% of the people who do this tag not know their blood type? That’s such an essential and important thing to know. For example, I am a universal donor but I can only receive blood from the same blood group I have, so knowing that is great for an emergency … that I hope will never come. I don’t know what the blood type would tell you about your personality though xD

• Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Hahaha thanks for reading Kat! I can totally see the use of knowing your blood type, especially for those special cases like yours. I think it’s simply cause I have to find myself in a situation where such information would be important and that I haven’t been to a hospital for anything for me to even ask them to give me that information hahahah But for emergencies, I can totally see the importance of knowing your blood type. But… for your personality?… I have no clue hahahah

• Kat Impossible says:

Yeah, I don’t think it gives you special traits or characteristics hahaha that would be really weird. I don’t even know how I found out, my parents just told me one day when I was still young because they both have the same blood type as me.

6. Sophie @ Blame Chocolate says:

This was such an amazing tag! I love these, they’re always so cool to read πŸ˜€
    Gryffindor buddies, yess!!! *high five* I got my house from Pottermore and had no idea this test existed, it’s really interesting to see the percentages! So you guys are Gryfferin and Gryffinpuff? (Hybrid houses are awesome!)
    By the way, Trang, your name’s meaning is absolutely fierce. I’m jealous!
    Thank you so much for tagging me, guys! ❀ Can't wait to do this one!

• Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Hahah no problem! Looking forward to seeing what you get for all these tests! No pressure! πŸ˜‰ Got to admit that I love the sound of Gryffinpuff. Hybrid house names should’ve been in the HP series!! :O

• Sophie @ Blame Chocolate says:

I think so too! Especially since Rowling always made it obvious that there were a lot of students unable to choose… Harry himself was supposed to go into Slytherin but chose Gryffindor and the Sorting Hat allowed it. I think that happened a lot.
        Thanks so much! I’m really excited to do it and see what I get ^^

7. Zezee says:

And right off the bat y’all have me cracking up. Lol!
    Hmm…Advocate and Debater…do y’all argue a lot? I wonder cause both personality types will have strong beliefs, I think. Or the Advocate will and the Debater would shred everything and piss off the Advocate…
    Pretty cool tag. I think from the Debater we could tell that Trang’s the rebel, lol!
    I’ll probably do this tag too.

• Lashaan (Bookidote) says:

Hahahah we have our moments! But we all know who wins those fights anyways! *points to self* Advocate #represent!! πŸ˜€ No for real, we gotta keep this comment on the low. If she finds out, I’ll probably get shredded. Or at least, she’ll try and fail. πŸ™‚

P.S. I’ll gladly add you to the list if you ever end up doing this tag!! πŸ˜€