Happy Valentine’s Day

I’m stuck on the train and it’s been delaying and telling us that there are some technical errors so they can’t estimate the waiting time. LOL Ironically, this is actually a very good time to write down a little post ! 😀

It’s a special day filled with love for your family, friends and loved ones. But, it’s a very special day for me because I get to thank you guys ! Thank you for those two amazing years of blogging, the support and love we have received were astonishing.

Every comment and interaction means the world to me and this is a big thank you post for taking all of your precious times to read what we write. I have discovered a huge love for blogging, where I can share my thoughts and ACTUAL people reading it 😱 That feeling is amazing !

To all the loyal followers and new followers, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Whatever brings you to one of our posts, peeks your interest and makes You Stay. We are truly grateful. We love to write them and think of original posts to spark discussions and your response means the world ❤️

I haven’t been blogging actively lately but it stop the fact that I still enjoy every single person who comes and reads my posts. So, THANK YOU For everything.

May you all have a Happy Valentine’s Day ! Whether you celebrate it or not I hope you will always find love wherever you are 💐

Sincerely Yours,

Trang

1. Hope you’ve had a happy Valentine’s Day too!

1. SoundEagle says:

Echoing Jacqueline here too!

I would like to wish both of you a very happy St Valentine’s day.

To put you in greater mood with an intimate atmosphere and setting for this Valentine’s day, here is the link to my multimedia post for your thorough enjoyment:

🦅 SoundEagle in Love and Dove, Art and Heart on Valentine’s Day with Gifts 🎁💝🕊💌💘

1. Too kind, thank you SoundEagle! Also love all those classic songs and that wonderful poem of yours!!! 🙂

1. SoundEagle says:

Hi Lashaan,

You are very welcome. I have composed music and a small fraction of my musical outputs can be sampled at soundeagle.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/soundeagle-in-soundcloud-art-music-and-compositions-about-new-sensations-love-life-country-nature-dreaming-meditation-and-spirituality/

Except for a couple, these sample tracks are more or less in the vein of easy-listening music, and are by no means representative of my other musical compositions, since I have composed in diverse genres.

Please be informed that the piece entitled “Country River” is also a musical quiz! Here are the clues: the piece contains two folk tunes and one national anthem. See if you can identify them.

May you enjoy the music to your heart’s content!

2. SoundEagle says:

Thank you, Lashaan, for your compliment and feedback regarding the songs and my poem. Please feel free to provide your feedback at the comment section of my post too.

2. raistlin0903 says:

We should all be thanking you both for writing all those wonderful posts 😊 Hope you will continue for many more years!
    I also hope you both had an amazing day 😊

1. Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words. Hope you had a lovely day yourself, Michel! 🙂

3. Oww thank you and Happy Valentine’s Day to you too, I wish you plenty of love in your life!!

4. Beware Of The Reader says:

Happy Valentine day to you too Trang! My your days be filled with love and… comments 😉

5. Happy Valentine’s! It’s funny that you were stuck on a train, because at the same time I was stuck on a plane! Apparently it was just one of those days!! Hope the rest of your day was better!

Oh that’s such a lovely post ❤ I hope you both had a lovely Valentine's Day and a lovely day. You deserve all the love ❤ ❤ ❤

1. Thanks Marie! Hope you had a lovely Valentine’s Day too! 😉

7. Happy Belated Valentines Day Trang and Lashaan!🤗

1. You’re too kind! Stay awesome, Kim, and especially take care of yourself!!! 😉

1. Thanks Lashaan. I’ve got so much going on right now. Health stuff. Life stuff… My apologies to you and Trang for falling behind on your posts.

1. You sure don’t ever need to apologies for that. Your health/life comes before any of this blog hopping non-sense. 😉

8. Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!

9. Happy Belated Valentine’s Day! I hope you guys had a great day! 🙂

1. Thanks Raven! Hope the same for you too! ❤

10. This is the BEST Valentine’s Day post I’ve read yet! Thank you so much for thanking us, Trang. We love hanging out with you two, which is why we are here. You keep doing what you’re doing, and we’ll love it just as much as you do. 😉

(I am also super impressed you wrote this on a train! I am not that focused.)

11. Awee this is adorable! I hope you had a good day, girly❤️

12. Www how did I miss this!!!!!😍💖💙💖💙💖 You are the sweetest and I am so thankful for meeting you in the blogosphere! Lots of hugs and love sent to you!!!!😘

13. Aw ❤ You are the best Trang! I am very late but hope you were and are surrounded in love. And hope that delay was not too unbearable 😉

14. This is such a lovely post! Thank *you* for being awesome!! ❤