The Book Awards

bookawards

I got inspired by the Oscars and The Grammys, but for books! So I present to you, Trang’s own version of The Book Awards LOL Why not ?! It’s also a nice way to  review my favourite books and what make them so special 😀

bestvillain

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (don’t want to spoil who’s the villain is for those who haven’t read the book 😉

bestfemale

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

bestmalepro

Cyril Avery from The Hearts Invisible Furies

From beginning to the end, Civil Avery is one of the most memorable protagonist I’ve read my entire life.

best femalesidekick

Edith from Senlin Ascends and Arm of The Sphinx

I wish I can have a sidekick this bad-ass and loyal as Edith to be honest. She has been facing with some big dilemmas but in the end of the day, she will always get your back and she has no place for your patriarchy shit.

IMG_8492

besmalsidekick

Dr Kreizler from The Alienist

Sherlock Holmes but a doctor and funnier version LOL

bestplottwist

Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk

FFFF*CKED UP BOOK!! No one does a better job at twisting stuff than Chuck !

bestplotdev

Foundation Trilogy by Asimov

bestworlduilding

Dune by Frank Herbert

bestwritingstyle

The Hearts Invisible Furies

Senlin Ascends

Strange The Dreamer

Okay I cheated a bit here but it’s my awards so I do wtv I want TEEHEE

bestending

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

coupleromance

The Night Circus by Erin Norgeinstein

That’s it for today!! 😀 I’d love to see your versions of these awards ! Feel free to do it and use my graphics (simply link it back to this post so I can go read them! ❤

trangsignature

Instagram – Facebook – Goodreads – Twitter

1. Bookstooge says:

Hurray for Foundation and Dune!

2. mrshible says:

Great awards. The night circus is on my TBR list.

3. Jillian says:

YOU JUST SOLD ME ON THE HEART’S INVISIBLE FURIES, WHICH IS SITTING ON MY NIGHTSTAND.

1. Jillian says:

The all-caps are to convey excitement, not insanity.

4. dilchh says:

Hooray for The Night Circus!

5. Zezee says:

Best Ending and Best Couple Romance = totally agree with you there!

6. Hooray for Dune! It seems like no one has much love for this amazing book, so I’m thrilled to see that you love it, too!

7. UpOnTheShelf says:

I should check out some of these soon =)

8. Love this and completely agree with Dune and the Night Circus ❤ Although, I admit that Dr Kreizler really has irked me while watching the series on TNT haha. Maybe I will favor him more in the books? Such a fun idea!

9. Ooooh !! I love your idea so much of writing book awards ! 😀

Oh I love this so much – and agree, Illuminae does have the best villain hahaha 😛 x

11. Love this!! So agree about the villain in Illuminae!! Yes to Jane Eyre! And I love Laini Taylor’s writing! So agree about Gone Girl too!

12. Love this post and your answers! 😉

13. Night Circus for most magical couple for sure 😉
    Loved them!

14. A great post, beautiful Trang! I love this set of book awards! A great idea. You are such a talented blogger, beautiful lady!❤❤❤

15. I STILL need to read Dune and the Foundation Trilogy. One day… one day I will do it.

16. Oh I love this post Trang! I haven’t read all of these books but the ones I have read (Illuminae, Strange the Dreamer and The Night Circus) are all-time faves of mine so I’m thrilled to see them on your list (and definitely agree with your categories for them too).
    I have Dune on my to-read list still, but hearing it has the best world building has made me want to bump it up a little. 🙂
    Great post! 😀 ❤

17. What a totally fun book award tag! I totally agree with Illuminae! And Dune is some excellent world building… I’m curious about the Fou Darien series and why you picked that one?! I read them a long time ago so my memory is not the best… ♥️ Super idea Trang!

18. I have read a few of these and a lot of these are on my TBR, on a side not my significant dork appreciated you putting down the foundation series…..even if he has only read almost two of the books haha.

19. ignitedmoth says:

This was such a fun idea! 😀 Nice selections. I was so happy to see Strange the Dreamer as one of the winners for Best Writing Style. ❤