I come up with these just for fun, inspired by real events happened to me and that I see people around me do it haha.
- Thou shalt not skip to the end of the book.
- Thou shalt never spoil the end of the book.
- Thou shalt read the book before the movie because the book is better (80% of the time) and you will regret seeing the movie spoiling you an ending that the book made better.
- Thou shalt respect the order of a series. I’ve seen people taking the second book and be like okay whatever I’ll just the synopsis of the first book.
- Thou shalt replace a damaged book that someone lends it to you.One of my friend damages one of my fave books in high school and it pissed me off.
- Thou shalt never tear pages in a book for a DIY project.
- Thou shalt prepare to spend hours in a library.
- Thou shalt never look at the clock if thou start reading past 9:00PM.
- Thou shalt never dog-ear the pages. Get anything as a bookmark.10. Thou shalt have fun!
What do you think about these? What would you add? 🙂